Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sheep's Birthday

Hey mini sheeps!

Just wanted to let ya guys know that it's my birthday today! Yeah, I'll accept any presents, I mean, if you insist...no just kidding :D. Yeah, so tomorrow be ready for an awesome song! It's Music Monday, and I'm in charge of the post. Bull got me some kick ass hot sauce for my birthday called Good and Evil Hot Sauce. It's got really unexpected ingredients like jalepeno puree and orange juice, but don't be alarmed, my friends. Just because there's a brand of hot sauce that has something other than peppers and water and vinegar in it, doesn't mean it's weird! SO that's my first lesson to you today: don't crap yourself when you see some funky ingredients in your hot sauce. Take a deep breath, and TRY IT. Alright, guys. Time for me to keep celebrating my awesome birthday. 

Remember, when in doubt, laugh like a sheep, and the world will laugh with you <3

-SHEEP

Photo by: Sheep and Bull Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment