Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sheep's Style

Hey guys!

I wanna show you what an everyday look for me (and possibly you...if you do it right) would look like. Here is an outfit using pastels, one of my favorite styles! To wear pastels, you gotta pair it with neutrals, NOT BRIGHT COLORS!! Bright colors will only drown the pastels out and make them look dull. So, I paired the pastel green jeans with a brown leather jacket and a black/navy blue and white striped shirt! I also picked a nice black cross body bag with pops of color in the tassels and some pastel orange vans, because I LOVE light green and orange/coral together! I also pick out some cute pastel bracelets/rings. I chose
a darker color for nail polish, to create contrast from the pastels.

Yep this is a really simple fun outfit, ENJOY!

Remember laugh like a sheep,

SHEEP

Photo by: "Sheep and Bull" blog

No comments:

Post a Comment