Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sheep and "Mixed Chicks"

Hey guys!

For all you girls with wavy/curly hair, I have a solution for your fly aways and frizzy hair throughout the day.

I've been using a leave-in conditioner called "mixed chicks" and it basically calms down the frizz and brings out nice waves/curls in your 4hair.

So here's what you do:

Step 1: Wash your hair

Step 2: Put a generous amount of mixed chicks in your hair while still wet

***work the stuff through your hair first and then scrunch your hair by gathering the ends and pushing them up to bring out the curls***

Step 4: Try not to touch it while it dries and let it sit

Step 5: Go to bed and wear it in the morning OR go out right away if it has time to dry

REMEMBER TO PUT IT IN WHILE HAIR IS STILL WET!

So yeah! That's what I do every night and then I sleep on it and it turns out fine. I guess I could shower in the morning so I don't have to sleep on it...but that's just too much work, dontcha think?

I used to put mousse and other stuff in my hair too, but I felt like that was weighing my hair down. The mousse makes your hair VERY stiff, so if that annoys you (I mean, why wouldn't it? Who wants stiff hair?) then do NOT put mousse in your hair!

Now, all I do is shower, put some mixed chicks in, and I'm done! That easy!!

I got my mixed chicks from some salon I can't remember the name of. I'm sure that it will be at any of your local salons or even drug stores like CVS or Rite-aid or something! It's not too expensive either.

Also, the smell is AMAZING. It's not too strong, it's a light and pretty scent. I remember when I first used it...everyone was like "Wow, your hair smells soooo good!!!"

So if you want some beautiful curls, an easy routine, and some pretty darn good smelling hair, then get mixed chicks leave-in conditioner!

That's all for now, my little sheep.

So, when you get some free time, laugh like a sheep! Really, just try it, it's extremely amusing.

.......and get some mixed chicks too!







Picture: by "Sheep and Bull" 

No comments:

Post a Comment