Saturday, March 2, 2013

Makeup basics

Hey my makeup lovers,

In most of my makeup Saturday posts I mention foundation or makeup that is for people who are more advanced with makeup and tools and stuff. So I decided I would mention the basics that all makeup newbies and master should have and wear. Here are my top 3 types of products.


#            Product.            Expensive one I <3.                                    Good drugstore mascara 

1         Mascara                 MAC zoom lash                                     L'oreal voluminous mascara

2.         Blush.            Mineral fusion blush (in CREATION.)             Wet N wild blush (I forget the #)

3.        Lipgloss.             Mineral fusion gloss (clear is great!!!).           NYC (there lip products rock)



I hope you guys like my little table of good products for cheap and high street brands!

ENJOY!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Cut the bull,
BULL













No comments:

Post a Comment