Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rolled up jeans with heels - bull time

Hey seƱoras!

I've noticed through much fashion drawing, constantly having a magazine in my hands and blogging; that fashion is all opinionated. Fashion isn't just "what am I wearing tomorrow?!", its an art form. Art can be extreme and odd; which many fashions do on the runway, but toned down versions of that style become very popular.

When I decided that rolled up jeans with heels was going to be my blog post today, Sheep didn't originally like my idea, which is totally fine. I hope you guys realize that fashion can be whatever you want it to be whether you are wearing T-shirts with jeans or skirts and blouses; it's your clothing. When I showed Sheep some pictures of outfits with jeans she actually likes some and made comments that were positive. Fashion isn't "i like this" and
"I hate this", you can be on the fence about things (I usually am).

We show you ideas of how to where a trend, because 99% of some popular clothing stores will change their clothing to fit a trend, whether you know it or not. We wanna help you so you look your best if your like "hmmm I don't know how this looks!". I am not all trendy all the time. I don't always where what's in often ill wear the opposite of what's in. I wore tall socks with old looking tall brown booties and a pleated skirt and blouse; the number of negative and posts one comments I got was outstanding. Some people made comments that would make some people be like "I'm never wearing this again" , but I didn't give a crap.

I'm the type who wears whatever. Yes, my style may be influenced by top designers but I thrift shop and constantly sew things to wear, that aren't in style. I wear my dads oversized sweaters all the time, because they're cozy and colorful and I like them.

I like my style. I'll wear what I want. You should be allowed to do just the same. So that I why today ill be doing a trend that I haven't seen in magazines, but something I have seen people get shit for wearing and show you some small tips.

So I would wear heels that don't have a thick strap around the ankle, because I've seen people wear it that way; jeans and heels work because its a cool contrast between very feminine and more tomboyish. This is mostly how my style works out. So a thick strap looks more masculine and goes against the original idea; thin ankle straps look cute though and any shoes with cutouts look awesome.

I would wear a nice pop of color (which could be as simple as white) to make the heels stand out; I mean go all in or go home. Just kidding. The bright color gives the outfit interest because jeans can be seen as boring.

Lastly don't fold up skinny jeans, these should by kinda large, like bootcut jeans.
Not saying however you need that sagging 90s style of pants either. Find something in the middle that you like.

Here are some pictures of inspiration!

You would rock any style!!!

cut the bull,
BULL





No comments:

Post a Comment