Friday, March 8, 2013

Rainy Day outfit with Bull

Hiya my Angry Birds,

It is almost Spring and that means rain (and flowers)! So whip out your rain boots and rain jacket!
I constantly faced a problem when it rain, I HATE MOST RAIN "GEAR". Most rain jackets look gross and awkward and most rain boots make me feel like I'm going camping. However Hunter has proved that rain boots can look cute and work!

For my outfit I started with a pretty blue rain coat and orange Hunter boots (my favorite color combo, blue and orange). I added some light was jeans and a comfy sweater and scarf, since spring can still be cold. Then I decided it need another pop so BRIGHT pink nail polish it was! And lastly I put in Alex and Ani bangles (I own three), on has a B  (for bull) and one has a bull (the symbol for taurus even though I'm a libra....) and a super cool bib necklace with bits of blue and gold to match the bangles!

Photo: from our polyvore

If you guys like this outfit please comment and follow us on Polyvore ( Sheep-and-bull )!

Have fun Singing in the rain this Spring (teehe see what I did there)!

cut the bull,
BULL

Our Polyvore page:

No comments:

Post a Comment