Monday, March 4, 2013

Sheep's Passion for Passion Pit

Sup mini sheep?

It's my favorite post day: MUSIC MONDAY!!!  I've been dying to tell you guys about Passion Pit!  Passion Pit is band that makes alternative/indie rock music (the best kind of music).  My sister showed me the band first, and I was obsessed with one of their songs called Moth's Wings.   Then, I started listening to their whole album (Manners) and it was absolutely awesome!

I'm also obsessed with the band name...PASSION PIT...isn't that just the coolest name for a band?!

As usual, I found some other music and sorta forgot about Passion Pit :(.

And when this happens, SPOTIFY saves me!! If you guys don't know what Spotify is, it's on an online radio, kinda like Pandora, but I think it's way better because you can make playlists on there and save your favorite songs and there's way less commercials.  I was on Spotify the other day and while I was listening to one of my stations, a song by Passion Pit came on!

And I was like, "Oh my god, they're back!!!"

The song that came on is called Take A Walk from their new album called Gossamer.  This song just makes me want to get up and DANCE, it's got such a great beat.

So I clicked on their album and started listening to their whole album.  And it's not like one of those albums that only has one good song, and all the other songs are weird.  NO.  No, no, no, ALL of the songs on Gossamer are EXCELLENT!!  I've seriously been listening to them nonstop since the weekend.

Some of my favorites from Gossamer are Take A Walk (the song that sparked this whole thing), Hideaway (I literally can't get this song out of my head, it's too amazing), Constant Conversations, Love Is Greed, and It's Not My Fault, I'm Happy (yes, Passion Pit, I am just so happy too because your songs are awesome).

PLEASE check Passion Pit out, especially their new album Gossamer!  It'll change your life, seriously!

-Sheep

  

No comments:

Post a Comment