Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Called SHEEP Casual

How goes it?

You may think me and Bull are all about high fashion and the latest styles and trends, but we also love causal and simple styles too.  Bull is way more trendy than me, she's always updated on the most recent styles.  But I just sorta wear what I like and do whatever I want.  I don't pay much attention to what's in style and what's strictly OUT (Bull actually told me about skater skirts and dresses being in now, but I just wear them because they're super cute :) )  Keeping up with what's going on in the fashion world is Bull's thing, I just create my own style from the things that I like   Sometimes, I wear cute skirts and dresses, other days, I throw on some jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt and I'm all set!

So call me inconsistant, but whatever I like, I WEAR!  I love feeling comfy in my clothes, feminine tops and dresses, tomboy-ish clothes, preppy clothes, sporty outfits, nail polish, no nail polish, makeup, no makeup, EVERYTHING!  I just love every kind of style, even if they're complete opposites.

But today, I'm gonna talk about casual and comfy outfits, one of my all-time favorites.  It's nice to be wearing something that you can actually move in and feel comfortable in, right?  I chose this adorable, flowy, beachy tank top with a pair of light wash denim capris.

I really love capris because it allows your ankles to show and it makes the look more easy-going.  You can also cuff them a little (maybe twice, but not too much because then you'll look like a sailor or something...) and make the outfit even more relaxed!

I know I ALWAYS choose a messy bun for the hair style, but seriously, I'm obsessed with it!  I think it looks so effortless yet feminine, but it also looks sporty and a little tomboy-ish too!  See!  Total opposites!

Something that I've always been doing is wearing lots of bracelets.  Since summer of last year, I've been wearing the same bracelets on my right wrist, and I don't take them off no matter what outfit I'm wearing.  I wear a braided rope bracelet, 2 colorful friendship bracelets (HANDMADE!) and my camp bracelet all the time, even in the shower.  Yes, I know, it's pretty crazy, but I have an attachment to them, and I feel like it makes all of my outfits more "me" and unique.

The bracelets add color to the outfit and they're really easy to make!  You can buy them, but it's tons more fun to make them yourself, and do it with your friends, hence the term FRIENDSHIP bracelet ;).

The studded ring is very simple but cool.  And the shoes are just your basic Vans, but I chose purple ones because they add a pop of color.  The nice thing about this outfit though is that you can really change up the colors however you want.  You don't have to worry about neutrals and matching and if this goes with this and all that stuff.

To top everything off, I picked a necklace with a beautiful little sheep pendant, just like me :).  If you wanna keep the beachy theme, like the shirt, wear a flip-flop pendant or something else like that.

And that's my everyday casual outfit!  I hope it inspires you to go your own way and not just stick to one style, but play with all of them and make your own!

-Sheep

   

No comments:

Post a Comment