Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hair Stylin' with Sheep

What's up guys?

If you have hair like me, then you know how hard it is to keep the frizz down for the whole day.  You've probably tried many gels and mousses and stuff like that, but I find that those things are too heavy and weigh my hair down.  Mousse also brings out the curls in my hair, which is good, but the curls are extra stiff and crunchy, which is GROSS!

If you've read my other hair product post, you know that I use this AWESOME leave-in conditioner called Mixed Chicks.  It's super light, tames the frizz, and gives me nice waves and curls.  My sister, who is the queen of hair and hair products and everything having to do with hair, showed this to me, and it's great.

She also went to Sally's Hair/Beauty Salon and got me hair cream/gel called Noodle Head.  It smells like coconut, but not too strong, which I LOVE!  I don't like having such strong-smelling hair, which is why I stopped using the Moroccan Curl Activator.  It's this pale orange cream that has Argan Oil (which is nothing but GREAT for your hair, makes it really smooth!).  It smells really good, but it's just so strong. People could smell me from, like, 50 feet away.

Anyways, Noodle Head is kind of like a shimmery white curl activating cream, and it's great if you have wavy to curly hair like me.  If you have spiral curls, like my sister, then this will be too light for you.  Mousse works better for spiral curls, but for waves/light curls, try Noodle Head.

I don't use this product every day, but I'm starting to use it more and more.  I usually just put Mixed Chicks in my hair and leave it that.  It creates a light wave for me.  But if I wanna go out and have a little bit more curls and waves, I put in Mixed Chicks and Noodle Head.

I suggest getting some sort of leave-in conditioner to put on before you put on Noodle Head because a leave-in conditioner controls the frizz, which is another plus.  It also will make the other product hold better.

To use Noodle Head:

Step 1: Wash hair, or wet hair (hair needs to be wet either way)
Step 2: Apply any leave-in conditioner all throughout hair (I suggest Mixed Chicks, my FAVE and the current product I'm using, or the Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioner, which I also have and works well too)
Step 3: Put about a quarter-sized amount (depends on how much hair you have) of Noodle Head and scrunch hair (start at ends of hair and work your way up, creating bouncy curls)
Step 4: Don't touch it! Touching your hair too much after you put any product in will just ruin the whole purpose of the product!
Step 5: Enjoy!

I hope you guys get this product and like it as much as I do! Stay curly (not frizzy I hope!) my sheep!

-Sheep

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment