Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation Review

Bon Jour!!

I have an obsession with makeup (just ask sheep). I have this urge to constantly buy the newest and shiniest products and tools; however to tend to resist and wait until I've finish one product Tito buy another.

So anyways recently I bought the 'long-wear even finish compact foundation' by Bobbi Brown. This product is grand-spanking new and works wonders on uneven, red or acned skin.

I'm prone to acne and redness and this foundation is creamy and rich and applies with ease. I wasn't that cheap ($46) but it wasn't that expensive either.

I think the price is worth it and it is totally cracked up to what it's tasks to do. Bobbi Brown claimed "Your can't-live-without liquid foundation, now in a fuss-free compact. Perfectly matched to skin tone and texture, it never looks fake or makeup-y, just like smooth, even skin. With 12 hours of flawless, oil-free wear, all you see is your skin - at its best. Plus, it's completely portable, too - with a hidden sponge applicator right in the compact - so you look polished wherever you go.".

I think this statement is oh-so true! The packaging is sleek and allows easy portable fixes. It makes skin easily and doesn't get cakey or overly oily looking on oily skin. It's supposed to be 12 hour long, however I haven't checked this theory (I remove my makeup when I get home if I'm not goiing anywhere; like at 5 pm) since I don't wear makeup for 12 hours.

I would suggest this product to those of you who have acne to cover, redness to hide or just uneven skin. This foundation is heavy coverage, but doesn't look gross and heavy. It doubles as concealer and can very easily perfect your completion.

"Good makeup doesn't look like we'll applied makeup; it looks like go skin."
- women who suggested this product at a Bobbi Brown Studio

I hope you guys liked my review and try out this product!
Have a sweet weekend!

Cut the bull,
BULL



No comments:

Post a Comment