Friday, February 15, 2013

Sheep and her Army Green Obsession

Heyyyy

Before I even start, I just wanna say that I'm VERY proud of this post, and I can totally see myself wearing this in the spring/summer. And I really hope you wear something like this too, because it's one of my favorite outfits!

Army green has been in style for a little bit, and I'm REALLY loving it. I think you can wear it casually or you can make it really fancy, and it looks great on tan AND light skin!

It looks great with black or white, but I really like it with coral, a creamy white color, yellow, or gray. But the truth is, it goes with just about everything! I just think its a good base for any outfit. Black and white are kind of like the common neutral bases that people always turn to, but army green is a funky way to bring some change to your outfit!

I chose this AWESOME army green skirt that I absolutely ADORE. The shirt is black with this tribal/Aztec kinda pattern on it with bright orange and pink and blue. When you pair army green and black, then you look pretty badass :). And white with army green makes your skin look GLOWING.

I picked very casual jewelry for this outfit, no pops of color or anything. I just wanted to kept the casual but cool feeling going, so I picked a very faded and distressed bronze ring and a leather bracelet.

However, there's so many things you can do with this outfit. If you wear the skirt with a plain white shirt, you can rock the outfit with some bright, statement jewelry.

But, ya know, I'm a sucker for casual and understated yet chic stuff like this.

Although, I felt like I was being a little too bronzey and leathery, so I added a pop of orange and gold in the shoes.

I usually don't put a hair style in my outfits, I leave that up to my little sheep :). But I felt like this outfit just REQUIRED a messy high bun. It just adds to the laid back and effortless feel of the outfit! I LOVE IT!

And I really hope you do too, or find some other creative way to wear army green. There are really just so many options.

So have fun wearing army green, and you'll laugh like a sheep when your outfit is cuter than everyone else's!

Peace love ARMY GREEN,

-Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment