Monday, February 18, 2013

Sheep is Currently Listening to...

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB!!!!

A couple months ago, I was just chillin and listening to Spotify, skipping a bunch of tracks because I've already heard them before. Then, a different song comes on. And it has this awesome piano beat to it.

So I grab my phone and look at the title:

"Shuffle" by Bombay Bicycle Club

I keep listening to the song, and replay it about a million times because it was just that good!

So then I go on YouTube and look up more songs from the Bombay Bicycle Club, and I find "Beggars" and "Lights Out, World Gone" by them.

And then I listen to those songs for about 3 hours, while I do my geometry homework :)

And seriously, it wasn't just like those kinds of songs that you're obsessed with for a day, and then you pretty much forget about it the next day. No, I am STILL obsessed with the band and their songs.

And I always will be!

It's kinda like my relationship with Coldplay: I will always love them :)

Their songs are really catchy, but not the kind that annoys you to death. I would say that their music is indie rock/alternative (which is me and Bull's favorite type of music!).

The lead singer has a very different but cool voice, and I LOVE it.

So please, check out music from the Bombay Bicycle Club, especially Shuffle, Beggars, and Lights Out World Gone.

BTW Beggars is kinda a sad song, but it's very good, so just keep laughing like a sheep and you'll get through it ;)

Ta ta for now,

Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment