Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sheep and the Amazing World of 3-D Chalk Art

Hi guys!

Alright, today's post is quite an awesome one, folks, so please, hold onto your sheep.

3-D CHALK ART!!!

Basically, these super talented artists draw all these cool pictures in chalk that look like they're actually real.

As soon as my mom's friend Jeff showed this to me, I REALLY wished that this kinda stuff went on in my town, but so far, no 3-D chalk art on the sidewalks.

It's so cool because they look like they're coming out at you and it creates the most fantastic illusion!! So if you take a picture with yourself on the sidewalk with the art, it could look super funny.

The picture I have here is just one of the many pictures of 3-D chalk art, but it's one of my favorites.

The guy just looks so thrilled even though he's being eaten by a chalk shark.

So I hope you guys have some 3-D chalk artists in your town...or maybe you can earn extra sheep points if you become one yourself!!

Send me and Bull any other cool pictures you find, as always.

Stay laughing my sheep,

-Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment