Saturday, February 16, 2013

Moisturize Your Inner Sheep

Aloha buddies,

I know Bull usually does something makeup related today, but I though we should broaden the topic a bit and make Saturday posts body-related. So we could do makeup, or nail polish, or some sort of product for your face or body.

Today, since its been pretty cold, I thought I would post about my new extra rich lotion.

Dry skin is the most annoying thing for me to deal with. Right after I get out of the shower, my skin immediately tightens up and I get really itchy and dry. If you've ever felt like this, you know that it feels really uncomfortable and flaky. This happens especially during these cold winter months, so I really needed a solution.

I used to use this Wonderstruck body lotion that smelled like the perfume from Taylor Swift (one of my favorites) and it made me smell really nice. Only thing was that it was probably the thinnest lotion ever and could not be used as a moisturizer at all, because it really just smells good and that's it.

I used Jergens for a little bit, which was okay, but I had to constantly reapply throughout the day. The same thing happened with Aveeno, Lubriderm, and Cetaphil.

Then, I found my life saver!! I got this Eucerin Original Healing body lotion that was, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being extremely rich and creamy, DEFINITELY a 10. I put it on right after my shower, as I usually do, and it made my skin really soft and smooth, and my skin was glowing all over!

The lotion has no unusual or weird smell to it, which is great. So you can still put your favorite perfume on without having to worry about this gross ointment stink from some other greasy lotion.


Although, I must say that it was so thick that it was kinda hard to put on, and you really gotta rub it in a lot. It takes some time to apply it all over your body, but it was totally worth it because I didn't have to worry about my skin cracking during the day! The skin around my knuckles, my knees, and my elbows would peel and crack so much from the cold weather that they would bleed! But Eucerin helped me with that problem.

So if you suffer from intense dry skin like I do, then go to your local drugstore and get some Eucerin Original Healing lotion. It doesn't cost much either.

Have fun moisturizing my sheep friends! Laugh like a sheep when you put on the lotion too...it kinda tickles because it's so thick :)

Love,
Sheep



No comments:

Post a Comment