Monday, February 4, 2013

Sheep's Song of the Week

Hey mini sheep!

I have been OBSESSED with this song for about a month now.  It's called "Conversation 16" by The National.  My sister actually introduced me to The National and they have many great songs, but one of my favorites is "Conversation 16".  

I have no idea what this song is about.  Just wanted to put that out there.

If you really listen to the lyrics, it talks about cannibalism when the lead singer sings "I was afraid, I'd eat your brains, Cause I'm evil." 

WHAT?!

And then the rest of the song, I really don't get it.  But I guess that's okay, I like to listen to it anyway. 

So, listen to "Conversation 16" by The National, and there's a ton of other good songs from them too! 

In the meantime, laugh like a sheep...I dare you...

-Sheep 




The National's Website


No comments:

Post a Comment