Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yummy Cereal Treats from Sheep

Hola amigos!

I know, this is your favorite day of the week...it's Foodie Time with your best friend Sheep!

Also, today is the Oscars!! So I thought I would give you a great recipe that will make everyone wanna come over to your house for an awesome Oscars party.

My sister made these cereal treats for me a couple times and they are just irresistible! Both kids AND adults love em!

What's great about the whole concept of homemade cereal treats is that you can do whatever you want with them. Pick your favorite cereal and add some chocolate and peanut butter and marshmallows and all that good stuff and you've got a tasty treat!

Another plus is that it's pretty easy and quick to make, so it's great if you're having some friends over or a little party.

So I hope you guys make this delicious sweet treat sometime! It's one of my favorites!

And you can earn extra sheep points if you make your own little recipe!

HAPPY OSCARS! Tell me and Bull who you think was best and worst dressed, since the fashion is our favorite part of award shows!

-Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment