Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sheep's Amazing Picture

Salve!!!! (Hello in Latin)

A couple days ago, Bull and I were waiting at the bus stop and it was flurrying outside. We were talking about music and school and weird stuff, as usual, when all of a sudden, Bull shouts, "OH MY GOD!!! There's a perfect snowflake in your hair!!"

So she grabbed my phone and snapped a couple pics. Most of them were pretty blurry....except for one PERFECT one where you could see a couple flecks of snow in my hair and the pretty, one-of-a-kind snowflake. I think the picture looks pretty cool and kinda artsy, so I made it my lock screen background and now I'm sharing it with you! I really hope you think this picture is as awesome as I think it is!

Also, the moment was pretty special. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a perfect snowflake like that before.

So, when it snows again, find a perfect snowflake!! Really, it made my day when that happened.

And then please laugh like a sheep, because that will make my day too.

See ya pal!! (Like Eddie in Friends)

-Sheep



No comments:

Post a Comment