Friday, February 22, 2013

High Fashion OOTD with bull

Hey my fashionistas!

I've been spending some time in NYC, the fashion capital of the USA. The city is buzzing and bright and full of high fashion. I've been to the FIT museum (they're having a great exhibit of uber high-fashion shoes). Also I've been seeing many savvy men and women).

I've created and outfit ideal for fashion shows and exhibits that is comfy, stylish, and quirky.


I started out with the trend 'white on white' (with the skirt and button up shirt). After a while I got extremely bored with this white combo and decided to start with this trend but at a twist with the blue embellishments. Then I added a hot pair of 'litas' by Jeffery Campbell (my dream shoes) and a leather jacket to edge up the look. The brass key earrings, cross-body bag and ring were to add an element of vintage spice (like the jalapeƱo peppers of fashion, SPICY)!

Lastly I added a nice bright lipstick to complete the look.

I hope you all enjoy this high-fashion inspired look.


Stay fierce!!!

Cut the bull,

BULL

No comments:

Post a Comment