Thursday, February 14, 2013

tips for bangs with Bull

Hey!

So maybe you're like me and you have fringe or bangs (or maybe u are considering getting bangs cut) if you have bangs or may be getting them, this post is for you.

Fringe are like children; if you don't take care of 'em they can end up really messed up.

Before you get bangs cut make sure you are up for it.
If you like to wash your hair daily bangs can be easy for you, since they are shorter hair they get oilier faster and either need to be washed really well daily (or every other day if you have  drier hair) or pulled back if you skip a wash.

I wash my hair one day then skip a wash, and wash the next day
 ( every other day); normally I'll wear my fringe (bangs not straight across my face; smaller side bangs) the day I washed it (or the next day if I wash at night) and pin then up the following day.


Make sure if you wash daily that you condition them because dry bangs are gross and look like straw (this is not a barn yard, even if we are sheep and bull).

Blow drying your bangs can help them fall correctly (a flat iron works too), also there are products made to keep shine on your hair without being super gross (serums/botanic oils). Argon oil works great for this but can be overly oily sometimes.

Anyways I hope this tips helped you!

Overall bangs look great if you maintain them and find a easy way you like to style them and a routine that works for you!


Enjoys your valentines day!


Cut the bull,

BULL

No comments:

Post a Comment