Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bull: How to wear orange lipstick.

Hey Guys,

So a recent trend has been wearing orange lipstick. This trend has been seen on many fashion icons lately.

This trend is really beautiful and very easy to achieve. I've been using a Sephora lipgloss that is a bright orange and was only $3.

I think this trend will look great for spring with florals or a classic white dress.

When you wear a bold lip color like orange make sure the rest of your makeup is neutral and not too bright.

Too many bold pieces in one outfit is too bright and can be over powering.

I tend to wear my orange lipgloss with a simple outfit and I make sure my blush is pink, not coral; because it looks too similar to orange.


You can't go wrong with a bold lip!
I hope you guys like this trend as much as me!

Cut the bull,
BULL




Picture not owned by Sheep and Bull



Picture not owned by Sheep and Bull



Picture not owned by Sheep and Bull



Picture by Sheep and Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment