Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Frizz-Ease Smoothing Cream Therma-Guard

What's happening,

I cannot stress enough how important it is to have some time of heat protectant for your hair if you straighten, curl, crimp or blow-dry it.

I blow-dry my hair often, but I also straighten my already straight hair (because I braid it before I sleep when I'm too lazy to do it at night)

I've used several heat protectants and smoothing milks/serums which not only smooth your hair, but protect it from the harm you're causing it
(even if it looks cute).

Lately I've been using 'Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation smoothing cream' by John Frieda.

It's a Therma-Guard, which protects your locks from being fried
(you don't want French Fry hair) .

It's pretty much like wearing sunscreen when you sunbathe
(so you don't get burned)!

It's not greasy and isn't gloopy. The product itself isn't really expensive and the bottle is a decent size. It adds moisture to your hair and protects your hair when you style with heat!

I give it a 4.5/5

I totally suggest you buy this if you use heat tools on your hair.


Have a great Thursday guys!
Cut the bull,

BULL

No comments:

Post a Comment