Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cool Pictures with Sheep

Hey y'all,

This picture is kind of awesome. As you know, I am a HUGE fan of spicy stuff, especially hot sauce. Also, I think pop art is a really cool way to funk up a picture.

When I saw this picture, I immediately saved it and made it my lock screen on my iPhone :)

I know, I know, if you don't like hot sauce (which I would be pretty mad about) then you probably don't appreciate the picture as much as I do. So, find another pop art picture!

Let's say you like llamas (has gotta be my favorite animal...or maybe yaks, or elephants) then find a cool pop art llama picture and it just looks so much better!

Or, if you wanna be REALLY artsy, then make your own! If you have photoshop, then you can easily tweak the colors and make a fabulous creation.

Sorry if I'm being like an annoying teacher, but I'm giving you sheep some homework. Find an awesome pop art picture and leave a comment for me and Bull with it. Extra SHEEP points if you make your own work of art!

So get out there and be POP artsy, my little sheep! See the world like its all in pop art, and you'll probably laugh like a sheep because that's pretty darn weird ;)

Toodles!

-Sheep


No comments:

Post a Comment