Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: green smoothies

Hey guys!

I decided that instead of 'Trendy Tuesdays' just being fashion and makeup related the sheep and I would throw in health and body related things as well.

So green smoothies (or health smoothies) have been very popular recently and have created a large buzz among vegans, raw vegetarians, vegetarians ( <--like data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-eaters.="" data-blogger-escaped-healthy="" data-blogger-escaped-me="">
Green smoothies are very healthy and can give you a great boost of energy!

I have green smoothies before yoga and for any day that I want to start out ready to hit the books (or maybe the gym)!

Most green smoothies either have kale or spinach. Spinach and kale are both super foods, and are packed with antioxidants!

There are millions of green smoothies you can make and try but here is my recipe ( modified from )

1 cup of spinach
1 frozen banana
1 peeled orange
1/3 a cup of plain yogurt
A handful of pineapple
Honey to taste

1) blend
2) pour and serve
(drink it right after you make it for best flavor)

Green smoothies are really healthy and super easy and delicious!

Hope you guys like this fad (it's yummy) and try my recipe!

Cut the bull,
BULL



No comments:

Post a Comment